Rut-Row. I’ve been tagged by the Darwin Report. The rules?
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about myself (random, as determined by 1d100?):
1. I studied computer science and pre-med in college. I intended on entering an MD/PhD program in neuroscience.
2. I started my own software company a few years ago.
3. I haven’t had a television in my residence since 2001.
4. Both my parents are retired teachers, and my mother once had a Christian radio program. (Okay, it’s not about me, exactly, but it’s about my background.)
5. Three out of four of my grandparents lived past 90 years old.
6. I have a difficult time reading fiction – it just doesn’t hold my attention because I know it’s only fiction.
I’d tag six other people, but I have an allergic reaction to chain letters (especially of the email variety)*. This isn’t exactly the same thing, but I’d better play it safe.
* Whoops. That’s a seventh random fact about myself, isn’t it?